The Guidelines being followed while obvious but for the sake of clarity is expressly stated below:
- This collection thrives with interviews being given voluntarily. At no point does a financial transaction takes place between the interviewee and Lucky Compiler.
The images and videos are copyrighted, Lucky Compiler takes express permission before publishing them in the website. Any reproduction, distribution, performance, public display, or creation of a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner are expressly prohibited.
Lucky Compiler respects the rights of artists and creators and it is believed that the audience will join in this celebration of creativity and individuality to create a positive and respectful environment for all individuals concerned.
- The contents of the articles / interviews if referenced / reprinted may only be done so with proper credit back to the original platform where it was first published, which in the case of online journals constitutes a link back to the original web page and for print publications an attribution that reads as follows, Reprinted from Lucky Compiler (http://luckycompiler.com).
- The design of the website is copyrighted hence the reproduction of the same without prior permission is expressly prohibited. The typefaces on use are copyrighted by their respective designers & type foundries.
- Press releases are not published in Lucky Compiler.
- Lucky Compiler does not force the authors in contributing contents against their wishes. The views expressed reflects the opinions of the contributor and not that of Lucky Compiler or any of its member.
- All information where necessary are credited and when possible a link back to the author’s page is also provided.
- You will find third party advertisements in this website, but Lucky Compiler does not stand responsible for the contents of the same.
- There might be images that shows tasteful nudity, hence, viewer discretion is advised.
Thank you for your co–operation and support!